Hi! Welcome to JWT! Check here for daily updates! Breathless's Buddy list is full, so add Goldfishypuppy2. I hope you enjoy my blog, don't forget to comment and vote on polls! :)~Breathless

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Well..

Ayeee-o.
So guys, this is not-so good for me, but I bet some of y'all are happy.
I, Goldfishypuppy am not going camping anymore.
Due to some stuff /;
Anywho, so, what should I do with the authors?
Well, if they have anything more they need to post, they have until tonight to do so.
Sorry for sending you guys kinda pushy jamagrams, for me not going anymore..
So, yeah. That's the whole post. Goldfishypuppy is NOT camping. Hehe. Bye now.

P.s. Like my new banner? :D

2 comments:

  1. you must be disapointed...
    i know i am...about a diffrent subject. I just need to let my feelings out somewhere. my friend cant come to my slumber party, her mom said no and she's sad too... =(
    i know this is random but, i feel kinda miserable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought u quit did u change you mind *hopeful face*

    ReplyDelete

*Attention* Before you comment, be sure to read our simple fintastic rules:
1. No Mean comments (If you don't like the blog; don't view it)
2. Respect Other Commenters
3. Please don't do spam comments
4. Try to stay as positive as you can! :)
Thanks.
~Goldfishypuppy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...