Hi! Welcome to JWT! Check here for daily updates! Breathless's Buddy list is full, so add Goldfishypuppy2. I hope you enjoy my blog, don't forget to comment and vote on polls! :)~Breathless

Thursday, August 9, 2012

New Blogs!

Hi Everyone!

I have new mini blogs, as you would call them.

The first one is about me, and more of my personal life. Stuff I don't want to post on AJG, to junk it up.
Just photos, funny stories, friends, and all that girly shnazz. Please vote on the poll on the side.

The second new blog is a contest blog. I had a poll for contests on there, but then it already had 7 votes for 'Yes' and 0 for 'no' and I already knew you all were gonna vote for yes, because everybody likes free stuff, so It's a Contest blog. Animal Jam Goldfish Contests!
I might change the look around a bit, but who knows.

There are also picture links on the sidebar on this blog:
You can click the pictures to get to each one of them. :)

I hope you support these new blogs the same way you support AJG! :D



2 comments:

*Attention* Before you comment, be sure to read our simple fintastic rules:
1. No Mean comments (If you don't like the blog; don't view it)
2. Respect Other Commenters
3. Please don't do spam comments
4. Try to stay as positive as you can! :)
Thanks.
~Goldfishypuppy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...