Hi! Welcome to JWT! Check here for daily updates! Breathless's Buddy list is full, so add Goldfishypuppy2. I hope you enjoy my blog, don't forget to comment and vote on polls! :)~Breathless

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Dear You, (#2)

Today started out as a sad day.
I suddenly came to a party and you apparently were quitting.
You sent me your non-member bat wings.
I was shocked, even though I already had them.
You said you were giving away everything but your Solid Black top hat, that I gave you.
I knew you loved the top hat a lot.
After you gave all your stuff away, you confessed a few things to me.
You said I was acting like XxFreeSpiritxX again, trying to become like I used to be again, caring about rares. I honestly don't, you can check my old post. At least I'm trying, but today has been different.. I don't want to become the monster again I once was. You're strong to quit, I once tried and failed. I wish you best in your new life, because the two weeks I quit was the best weeks of the summer I had, even though I did nothing, I didn't have the drama of AJ.
Later you offered to give me the solid black top back, because I really wanted a pilgrim hat.
I selfishly took the offer, even though I felt bad because you really loved that top hat.
I got a little mad because you kept and keep making me feel bad about it.
I was talking about how I wanted the red top back that I gave away, because it was causing too much drama. At the time when you gave the solid black top back, I was depressed and mad. I even posted about it on my personal blog, click here.
I didn't listen to you about your lnvaderZim story, but I'm on your side no matter what. Forever.
Well just now, I traded my old Solid black (not yours) and my old wings (not yours) and stuff for a red top hat, so I could save the pain of breaking it to my friend that I wanted my Red top hat back, because it was causing too much drama.
So now, even if you wanted your stuff back, I'm afraid I couldn't give it to you..

I'm sorry for being such an awful, betraying, selfish friend,
~Goldfishypuppy


P.s. Make sure to check out Goldfishypuppy's Blog and Animal Jam Goldfish Contests!

4 comments:

  1. FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Plus who are you writing to?

      Delete
  2. your complete attention in beep.com/ snapchat apkp As well as if you're both Right here, Know More simply press and also hold to share live video Download Snapchat Android for PC, Computer, Android & iOS and also Chat in person in snapchat Traveling Mode in Snapchat snapchat allow this feature in setups to lower Snapchat APK mobile information usage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. we'll connect next a full tutorial for Kodi Download App non jailbreak devices.You can check below how to Mount Kodi on iOS 9 without jailbreak. Here You'll notice that it is not an easy job. But if Kodi you have a Jailbroken tool all Kodi installations turns less complicated.

    ReplyDelete

*Attention* Before you comment, be sure to read our simple fintastic rules:
1. No Mean comments (If you don't like the blog; don't view it)
2. Respect Other Commenters
3. Please don't do spam comments
4. Try to stay as positive as you can! :)
Thanks.
~Goldfishypuppy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...