Hi! Welcome to JWT! Check here for daily updates! Breathless's Buddy list is full, so add Goldfishypuppy2. I hope you enjoy my blog, don't forget to comment and vote on polls! :)~Breathless

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Round 1 Polls Over

Hi Everyone!
I've decided to keep track of our polls because it will be fun to look back at in the future.
Here are pictures of the final results of our first polls:

Interesting. I picked the top shamans that had 13+ votes for our Favorite Shaman Round 2 poll.
The Blog music options from the top down were:
Yes, It's Groovy ;)
Yeah, but I don't want it on the blog..
Not really :/
No... :o
So, majoredy vote was Yes, so I'll keep it for awhile.
Just for future reference, 
The LEFT side of AJG will always be ANIMAL JAM Related polls..
And the RIGHT side will always be Blog related polls/ Goldfishypuppy related polls.
This is so we can have 'The Best of Both Worlds' sorry to quote Hannah Montana if you don't like her..

I wonder why some people like other shamans better, even though we don't know much about them.

Why did YOU pick your favorite shamans, and who were they?

4 comments:

  1. Well, I voted for Sir Gilbert since I've always liked "Tiggies" as I like to call them. And because he's noble and rather mysterious (like Greely.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh heh, on my phone.
    I picked Cornelius because Crocs are one of my favorite animals, I'd do anything to meet him.
    -OrcaLvr

    ReplyDelete
  3. I voted for Harper because one of my favorite animals on AJ is the seal, and the first ever land I went to was Mt.Shiveer. I really would love to learn about Harper. But in my mind he'd probably be a friendly, hardworking seal who can be quiet at times and isn't affected by the cold. Or something like that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Scary antlers r worth a lot check on meian's blog

    ReplyDelete

*Attention* Before you comment, be sure to read our simple fintastic rules:
1. No Mean comments (If you don't like the blog; don't view it)
2. Respect Other Commenters
3. Please don't do spam comments
4. Try to stay as positive as you can! :)
Thanks.
~Goldfishypuppy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...