Hi! Welcome to JWT! Check here for daily updates! Breathless's Buddy list is full, so add Goldfishypuppy2. I hope you enjoy my blog, don't forget to comment and vote on polls! :)~Breathless

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Dear You,

Dear you,

Were in the process of making up. That's good. And to whoever is reading this and knows who this is too, good for you.
Honestly, I'm sorry for writing and saying that mean stuff. You're a really good person. I know that I had a reason to be mad long ago, and then we made up, and that was cool, you tried to fix it all, but I was just too stubborn. I finally figured it out.
I figured out why I didn't accept your apology. I took out all my Anger from all my problems in AJ on you. I didn't have a blog like this where I could write it out, and I hadn't met my current best friend who I can tell anything to yet (you know who you are). I took out all the anger of drama, break-ups, rares, beggers, EVERYTHING on you. I'm sorry for that. I can be a real mean person, I know. I could drown in tears. I should write more.. but.. I don't know..

Regrets, regrets.

I hope you understand,
~Goldy

2 comments:

  1. Aww... This is another reason why this blog is my favorite place to be. We write our feelings out. We state our opinions...
    Mono~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me, too.

      Goldy has quit... now, she remains in our memory. I miss you, Goldy Dx!

      ~ˆbiamorawesomeˆ~

      Delete

*Attention* Before you comment, be sure to read our simple fintastic rules:
1. No Mean comments (If you don't like the blog; don't view it)
2. Respect Other Commenters
3. Please don't do spam comments
4. Try to stay as positive as you can! :)
Thanks.
~Goldfishypuppy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...