Hi! Welcome to JWT! Check here for daily updates! Breathless's Buddy list is full, so add Goldfishypuppy2. I hope you enjoy my blog, don't forget to comment and vote on polls! :)~Breathless

Saturday, August 4, 2012

I Have No Idea What I'm Doing.

Hola there, siniors and sinioritas. My name is RjKingBeast.
So today, I guess I'm here because I asked to talk about something, but I forgot what I was going to say. I have a very bad memory. Plus this email just showed up today, sorry Gold :L. I have no idea what I'm suppose to do so I'm just gonna write about something that has gotten on my mind;
Relationships and Betas.
"Online Dating";
We all do it. We go out with someone either for their rares or their personality. But, mostly for rares. I've been seeing  a lot of scammers date real jammers... The real jammers are heart broken. Never to be told the truth by their "one and only." Most people need to do background checks of their love, or else you would be left in cloud 9.

 My opinion is to date a really good friend of yours, or simply don't date and what for the right person... My love life was the same way for a while... And, older people in other games do this too, I've had my fair share of heartbreaks in World of Warcraft (Not by me).
"Beta Players and Items";
 You all know the good people that are "beta" and have "beta items." But, some of those people aren't really what they think or say they are. 
(No hate to the real ones)
Sometimes, they just think they're better than other people because they have more rares. The only real beta items I know are:
Tan Carpet
Light Purple Gaz's.
Red, Dark Purple, and Blue worns. (So far there are 2 red worns and 1 of dark purple and blue)
Freedom Wings
Freedom Mechs
Witch Masks (Depends on color)
Skullies
Top Hats (The green top, the others are not)
And there are more than I can probably name, mostly because I am not from beta times.
And we know are good old real beta players, I cannot name them because I don't have enough for a list.
If someone calls their item and "beta" and you know it's not one, tell them. They might have been scammed or they are scammers. And, I wouldn't call anyone a beta player until you know their history. Just because they have an item that looks beta, does not anyways mean they are.

Well, I guess that what Gold wanted me to do, otherwise I wouldn't be here.
Thanks for reading, friend.
I am RjKingBeast, see ya around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

*Attention* Before you comment, be sure to read our simple fintastic rules:
1. No Mean comments (If you don't like the blog; don't view it)
2. Respect Other Commenters
3. Please don't do spam comments
4. Try to stay as positive as you can! :)
Thanks.
~Goldfishypuppy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...