Hi! Welcome to JWT! Check here for daily updates! Breathless's Buddy list is full, so add Goldfishypuppy2. I hope you enjoy my blog, don't forget to comment and vote on polls! :)~Breathless

Monday, August 27, 2012

It's the Little things in Life

Hi! 
I didn't really know if this counted as a Lessons of Jamaa, so I guess for now It's not categorized. 
I remember way back in the first week I started Animal Jam. I started on October 13th, 2011. 
A few days later, like on the 16th or so, I saw Glados135 (Who is now GladosOfMinecraftia) walking around in the Jamaa Township. She had a top hat, flag, leaf necklace and glove. I asked her, "Where do you get those things?" and she nicely replied, "They aren't for sale anymore." instead of just ignoring me as others did. She then became my inspiration, yet at the time her buddy list was full. She didn't know what she had done to me. Yet months later, I met up with her again in February. We buddied eachother this time, and I explained all she had done for me. I wasn't quite as rare as her, my goal, yet. She was flattered, and we ended up becoming good friends.

On her blog, she asked me if I wanted to be the Jammer of the week. I was stunned, shocked, and said yes! At the time, I just traded for one of my dream items, black gazelles and she took a picture of me wearing them, saying CHEEZE! :D.
Sure, it's not the most popular, well-known blog, but in my eyes it was. I was so happy, overjoyed and more.  Click here to see the post.
Months later I got rarer, and I remember the time we had matching outfits with top hats and non member wings. Dream came drew. She inspired me to keep going through all of this stress and trading, even if she hadn't done much, just the simple niceness (Is that a word?) of her on my third or fourth day playing AJ got me all the way here. 
So, I guess what I'm trying to say is that if you can do any little thing for someone, maybe your buddy or not, go for it. You don't know what a difference it can make.

Also, click here to see some awesome Peck Party Pictures! ^.^
I updated some of the pages, and to my shock they weren't working! You guys should tell me about that when it happens! Anyways, all the pages are up and running now. We also have a new poll, an old classic one - What is your favorite land?

That's all for now!
P.s. Make sure to check out Goldfishypuppy's Blog and Animal Jam Goldfish Contests!

12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I started on the 21st july 2012 I'm not thar rare x3

      Delete
    2. I started on the 21st july 2012 I'm not thar rare x3

      Delete
  2. i started july 24th, 2011

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey goldfishy, i just wanted to saw this is an awesome blog! you should go to my blog, and look at blog of the week! peace out and i love ur blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I started on likr, August 31, 2011. x3 Congrats on your worn, btw. :3
    Cece3546/Marethyu

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice post Goldy... Very interesting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How do you change the post title color in the Picture Window template?

    ~Trickertreee

    ReplyDelete
  7. i started on october [place date here] 2010
    ...


    xDi forgot the date

    ReplyDelete
  8. I started on March 2010. The 1st :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I started December 27, 2011. Lol... kind of late, but whatever.

    ReplyDelete

*Attention* Before you comment, be sure to read our simple fintastic rules:
1. No Mean comments (If you don't like the blog; don't view it)
2. Respect Other Commenters
3. Please don't do spam comments
4. Try to stay as positive as you can! :)
Thanks.
~Goldfishypuppy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...