Hi! Welcome to JWT! Check here for daily updates! Breathless's Buddy list is full, so add Goldfishypuppy2. I hope you enjoy my blog, don't forget to comment and vote on polls! :)~Breathless

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Disappointment, alas

Hiya everyone..
asdfghjkl;

Excuse my written rage, yet I have reasoning -.-

I hire EIGHT authors and only ONE posts ONE SINGLE POST in 2 days?
Pardon me, but I think I cleared up that their should be 2-4 posts a day in my post before I left for two nights.
Now, I'm going away for 5 days, and I won't have ANY internet connection at ALL, so how will I be assured that I know my authors are going to post?
For those of you who like memes, here is one I made for y'all:
(except ducier, of course)

Now, incase all the authors haven't got the memo, I would like you to post. I gave you inspiration in the last post (link above), but here, copied from the earlier post, is the author guidelines: 

If you ARE an author:
  • Do not write posts on the daily items
  • Please write posts that fit in our blog series, and if you can, Label them on the side.
  • If you do write posts out of blog series, make sure they're interesting, and not about a trade you just made, or the person you're with, etc.
  • When the update comes, please only take pictures of the newspaper, and post them with a few sentences.
  • Please center each post.
  • Please add a picture to each post.
  • Please add a signature to each of your posts, you can use cooltext.com or mybannermaker.com.
  • Please Make sure their are 2-4 posts each day.
  • Please DO NOT Make a post introducing yourself
  • Some post ideas are: Interviews, Shaman facts, Item Comparisons, Comic Strips (Make sure their funny), Glitches, Mysteries in Jamaa, etc.

There is is, in black and white, LITERALLY. 2-4 posts a day, and I even gave inspiration!
With the lack of posts, pageviews have gone down from an average of 750+ a day to 430+. 
Less pageviews = Goldy unhappy
(sorry if that came out snotty :/)

Now, I expect more of you authors, starting tomorrow mid-day!
I will post as much as I can until then.

Goodbye, jammers,
~Goldfishypuppy


2 comments:

  1. Maybe, when I come back, I can help? You don't have to say yes. I come back Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Goldy.
    I know I posted one thing on the shaman, Greely, but I should have posted more. I was being selfish and thought about my blogs more than this one. I'm sorry, I should have put more work into this.
    -Ducier

    ReplyDelete

*Attention* Before you comment, be sure to read our simple fintastic rules:
1. No Mean comments (If you don't like the blog; don't view it)
2. Respect Other Commenters
3. Please don't do spam comments
4. Try to stay as positive as you can! :)
Thanks.
~Goldfishypuppy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...