Hi! Welcome to JWT! Check here for daily updates! Breathless's Buddy list is full, so add Goldfishypuppy2. I hope you enjoy my blog, don't forget to comment and vote on polls! :)~Breathless

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Real Friends and Goldfish Puppies

Goldfishypuppy/XxFreeSpiritxX has been my friend for as long as I can remember.
Goldy, your a true friend to me and I couldn't have asked for anyone better.

I drew your Goldfish Puppy to show my appreciation.


I'd like to tell everyone what a real friend is..
A real friend is someone who is there for you
Someone who cares for you
Someone who looks out for you
Someone who would never let you down

They don't like you for your rares or your popularity, they like you for you. They would never change you, or ask you to be anything different than who you already are.
If you ever decided to quit, they'd be there right with you, not asking for your rares.. but being proud of your decision.

Spending Time with Good Friends. ^-^

I guess you could call this a lesson, but really, its just me ranting on about one of the best people I've ever met and how you should know a real friend from a poor one.

Sincerely, OrcaLvr :)


4 comments:

  1. Ahh! Ahh! I luff the picture anymore then anyone else could! I totally get it, the hat, the puppy, the fins, the tail! AHH. Shank you, you are too, my dear (: I remember when I met you, you wanted a leaf necklace a lot and I had two, but one was a gift and I really loved the other one, so I promised to get you one, even though I didn't know you.. xD
    ~Goldy

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is SO right! MagicDream, on animal jam in NOT a TRUE friend. She just likes me when I am making banners for her. Other wise, if I am not making one for her at THAT moment, she is like ". . ." When I say "Hey BFF!" Never, and I mean NEVER trust her.

    ~SleepySasha
    p.s. is Free and GoldFish the same person???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they are. And BTW this is such a sweet post OrcaLvr and you're an amazing artist! I love the goldfish-puppy drawing you made!

      Delete
  3. Could you please, please, please tell me how to get the blinky letters on your title and on your tabs?!? PLEASE!! I've wondered, and wondered, and wondered, and um... wondered for a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time, and never have been able to find out! D: If you could help me, that would be AWESOME!!

    ~SleepySasha

    ReplyDelete

*Attention* Before you comment, be sure to read our simple fintastic rules:
1. No Mean comments (If you don't like the blog; don't view it)
2. Respect Other Commenters
3. Please don't do spam comments
4. Try to stay as positive as you can! :)
Thanks.
~Goldfishypuppy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...