Hi! Welcome to JWT! Check here for daily updates! Breathless's Buddy list is full, so add Goldfishypuppy2. I hope you enjoy my blog, don't forget to comment and vote on polls! :)~Breathless

Monday, August 20, 2012

A Few Random Things

Hi Everyone!

Okay, this isn't today's official post, but until I type that up, here's a post for now.
Many of you ask me to post about your party, or blog on my blog.
I'm sorry but I can't really do that.
This blog was made for sharing the truth and a few Animal Jam facts.
I used to have a parties page on my old blog, but no one ever really looked at it and no one really commented with their parties.
Also, we have no room for other pages, and I can hardly keep up these pages.
It would be cool if someone made an Animal Jam blog for parties and blogs, but it just wouldn't be fair to everyone else if I posted about your blog, because everyone else would ask, and soon it would junk up the blog from the real point.
I hope you understand.
If you ever send me glitches or videos, I will post them and give you credit.

Also, my new friend Widget1102 showed me her video on a few Animal Jam Bots which I think is interesting and you should watch.
Here are a couple pictures of some bots in her video:
Cool, huh?

Also, is it just me or does the Raccoon Tail seem very un-3-d compared to all other items?
Take a look:
o_o

Sorry that I don't post earlier, I hope I can change that soon!
P.s. Make sure to check out Goldfishypuppy's Blog and Animal Jam Goldfish Contests!

5 comments:

  1. bots are kinda creepy to me...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. SERIOUSLY AJ??? Animal jam just logged me out for an update .-. D: ~Animalgirl58943

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That happens a lot.. (I think)

      Delete
  3. Goldy--
    I know that this isn't about the random things but about the round 3 contest.. When is the deadline? I have school.. idk if I can enter :( My dad is strict about homework an school. D:

    ~Bunny34422

    ReplyDelete

*Attention* Before you comment, be sure to read our simple fintastic rules:
1. No Mean comments (If you don't like the blog; don't view it)
2. Respect Other Commenters
3. Please don't do spam comments
4. Try to stay as positive as you can! :)
Thanks.
~Goldfishypuppy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...