Hi! Welcome to JWT! Check here for daily updates! Breathless's Buddy list is full, so add Goldfishypuppy2. I hope you enjoy my blog, don't forget to comment and vote on polls! :)~Breathless

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Crazy flooring Glitches!

Hi Jammers!
Recently, I've been seeing a lot of pretty wierd carpet and wallpaper mishaps!

This was in my den, but I showed my friends, and they claimed it was only the regular coral canyons floor! :(

In XxEpicRarexX's den, he can make this glitch appear in many different ways, and disappear, and appear again! I wonder how!

It's all shifted!

Look at the wood floor!

It's leaking over the edge of the den!

The strangest part is, look at this random little patch of starry sky!

Earlier this morning, when I was looking for the new item, I saw this! It's not even rare monday!

I skipped to the next page, it still had the high gem count, yet it said I couldn't afford anything! Wierd, right?

Do YOU have any glitches? Send them into animaljamgoldfish@aol.com, Thanks!
P.s. Make sure to check out Goldfishypuppy's Blog and Animal Jam Goldfish Contests!

8 comments:

  1. Wow, that is insane XD Glitches are strange things aren't they?

    ~Trickertreee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Goldy,

    It's Ying here, I'm sorry if I was never on, and that's probably why you deleted me.

    ~Ying

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm just wondering how common it is to find a beta tester.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i had that thingy with the "rare" sign everyone and the 99999999999 gems!

    ~Kinyonga

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi goldy! I just noticed, you deleted me!!!!! WHY!?!? That's not nice... :( I thought you were really nice! Please re-buddy me!

    ~Kinyonga

    ReplyDelete
  6. i figured out the invisibility glitch, i'll send in a screenshot when i can :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's Ying here, I'm sorry if I was never on, and that's probably why you deleted me.
    extra large king duvet ,
    120x120 king comforter ,

    ReplyDelete

*Attention* Before you comment, be sure to read our simple fintastic rules:
1. No Mean comments (If you don't like the blog; don't view it)
2. Respect Other Commenters
3. Please don't do spam comments
4. Try to stay as positive as you can! :)
Thanks.
~Goldfishypuppy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...