Hi! Welcome to JWT! Check here for daily updates! Breathless's Buddy list is full, so add Goldfishypuppy2. I hope you enjoy my blog, don't forget to comment and vote on polls! :)~Breathless

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Lessons of Jamaa #15: I'm a Member Now!

Hi Jammers!
As many of you might have noticed, I'm a Member now!
No, this is not the lion membership my friend offered.

Why I did so, is so me and my friend can be members together!
I gave my friend Psnr123 my offer for the lion membership, because she has been dying to get a Membership forever! (Not Literally)

Many of you might be disappointed, and I'm sorry if you are, I will doing anything I can to fix it.
Many of you commented saying that you would support me no matter what, and there was no comments about me staying non member, so that shows if any of you really cared, you would've commented.
The poll(s) turned out fairly close, more for me staying non-member, but I'm sure a few of the difference votes were just because of jealous non members, or people who don't believe in membership. Sorry.

I feel now that more people respect me, and the same people are treating me less like trash. This membership is only for a month, but I might keep it for longer. Non-members do get a lot of trash, and it is now my quest to stop the that, and to know that rares don't matter. If any of you non members are experiencing bullying, please tell me! Send me a jamagram that looks like this:
And Help Will Be on the Way!

My Promises to non-members:
  • I will stand up for you if you're bullied for being a non-member
  • I will make sure to raise awareness of being nice to non-members
  • I will never bully you
  • I will treat you the same as I treat everyone else, including members
  • I Don't Care if you're nonmember or not
I can't decide what I like better, my horse or my bunny >.<
I don't know which one to keep my main animal, yet I think I could pull off two main animals.
One is non member, and one is member. Gahh :P


Lesson Learned: True Supporters don't care about what state you are, but more of what you've done and what you fight for


That's all for now! I hope I'm still a role model! :D


P.s. Make sure to check out Goldfishypuppy's Blog and Animal Jam Goldfish Contests!

23 comments:

  1. YOU SHOULDA JUST GIVEN AWAY SOME RARES ON XXFREESPIRITXX AND MAYBE CHANGE YOUR USER AND IT WOULD BE NORMAL AHAIN!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The whole point of switching to Goldfishypuppy was to start fresh, fellow Jammer.

      Delete
    2. Sorry about caps

      Delete
    3. That was just weird..... P.S. I did Giving away rares in BlueBlueBleuyGirl.... And then I went to DreamsOfBlue to start being me again!

      Delete
  2. You're a member, cool! See ya later, Goldy!
    Cece3546

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks alot Goldy! Now all I need is that code and a few generous people in the world like you....




    -psnr123

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so lucky! I have been dying to get a membership too!

      ~Crazee4horses, who wishes she had friends like Goldy.

      Delete
  4. I'm still looking up to ya Goldy! I support you in your desicion and I'll try to comment on this blog as often as possible! Thanks for still looking up to non-members, it means a lot! (Even though I am a member) You rock Goldy! ;D
    ~Jammasian Wizard
    P.S.-Your horse looks AWESOME!!! If that was a real life horse I would buy it for 1,000,000,000 dollars! If I had the money... :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great, goldy. I think you let a lot of non members down, including me.. :'(
    Even the polls say to keep non member, your not my role model anymore. I can't believe it :'(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Come on, if she was your role model, you would've supported her decision whether she was member or not.
      It's Goldy's game, it shouldn't matter to others if she's member or not, I only care about the person Goldy IS, because membership doesn't change her.
      ~OrcaLvr.

      Delete
    2. I think that she may have made the right choice. I mean that if people look up to a member who thinks that non-members and members are equal. People looked up to me for a long time, because I was beta (a fact) and apparently lots of people think I am creative and see an item the way no one else saw it. I've been a member before-right after Beta, but I think if you can put a twist on things, like Goldy (and apparently I) do, non-members and members alike can look up to you.

      Delete
    3. Anon, Would you believe I could Quit, With this tiny little issue of Goldy Being a Member? No. Why? It doesn't matter if you're a member or non member, If you keep your altitude up, then You can survive, and membership doesn't take any character from Goldy Away, She'll always be like that, No matter what, And Even if you are a non member, You could have enjoyed the life you had rather then someone elses, and what happened if you were Goldy and Goldy Were you? I guess you'll be sad on making the WRONG decision. And Still, Goldy would have been supporting you! It's not like Glody's Membership would last like FOREVER! It would only last a month! Sheesh!
      ~DreamsOfBlue

      Delete
    4. @OrcaLvr

      Sometimes membership does really change people. Some seem to be a little bit more stuck-up and selfish when they do, no offense. I have seen non-members being bullied by members. Members say that they're better than the non-members, cause they have lots of money, access to exclusive items, and more (as AJ is always reminding you). I really wish Goldy would stay a non-member, because I don't want her to change. And members wear and show off their little "rares" that they have... I don't want anyone to be a member.

      Sorry for the rain,
      MidnightBeauty

      Delete
    5. Really? Why would you leave a perfectly good blog for the fact that she bought a membership? She is a real person behind this blog you know, and her animal avatar. If you were in her place how do you think you would feel? She made a tough decision but decided to become member. So What? I can't believe that after what she wrote about how she considers non members and members equal you don't even give her a chance. Like the very bottom anonymous comment says: WE ARE ALL PEOPLE! Treat each other how you want to be treated and if you have nothing nice to say don't say it at all!

      Delete
    6. Really? Why would you leave a perfectly good blog for the fact that she bought a membership? She is a real person behind this blog you know, and her animal avatar. If you were in her place how do you think you would feel? She made a tough decision but decided to become member. So What? I can't believe that after what she wrote about how she considers non members and members equal you don't even give her a chance. Like the very bottom anonymous comment says: WE ARE ALL PEOPLE! Treat each other how you want to be treated and if you have nothing nice to say don't say it at all!

      Delete
    7. Wait, i am sorry for the other two comments orca lvr i was replying to another comment but it put both in one place! LOL no hurt feelings about that okay?

      Delete
  6. Ur still my role model Goldy :) idc what other ppl think of you
    Ur still a pawsome BFF :)
    -livie/puppy (\_/)
    =(^.^)=

    ReplyDelete
  7. Goldy you are lucky you get to be a member and it was nice to give the lion membership to your friend. My parents won't let me buy one.

    ~Crazee4horses, forever nonmember :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome Goldy! ^-^ You are a member! I'm so happy You still role model to the awesome non-members and me! Also Crazee4horses don't worry! I like non-members and members equally! You still can be awesome!
    ~ Dog26354 - The one that wants to be a non member.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Will you buddy me?

      ~Crazee4horses

      Delete
  9. we are all people! This game,does not interpret gow you get to be treated by the fact that you buy a membership! Honestly, we're people and i would never leave such a good blog like this because somebody paid for a membership! If people continue prejudice like on a kids game, were is this world going?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Non-Members can get cool stuff too though! (Bow and Arrow, Scary Bat wings, etc) I am a member but sometimes I still buy some Non-Member stuff! :)

    -Kyliebell100 (my animal jam username)

    ReplyDelete

*Attention* Before you comment, be sure to read our simple fintastic rules:
1. No Mean comments (If you don't like the blog; don't view it)
2. Respect Other Commenters
3. Please don't do spam comments
4. Try to stay as positive as you can! :)
Thanks.
~Goldfishypuppy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...