Hi! Welcome to JWT! Check here for daily updates! Breathless's Buddy list is full, so add Goldfishypuppy2. I hope you enjoy my blog, don't forget to comment and vote on polls! :)~Breathless

Friday, August 31, 2012

Late August Jamaa Journal 2012

Note: This Jamaa Journal came out Yesterday, August 30th 2012 but for other issues I wasn't able to post it.

Hi Everyone!
The new Jamaa Journal came out today, except for no alphas/shamans :( Monkeys are back, though! Credit pictures to Animal Jam Spirit, since I still can't upload pictures. :\











Cool update, huh? What do you think of it?
Make sure to scroll down for today's Legend of Jamaa post!



Today's Daily Featured Blog: Click here to visit AnimalGirl58943's Animal Jam Monitor!

6 comments:

  1. Last night, when I was laying in my bed because I had a bellyache, I went on my Nook, went to the Web, and went through your blog from now all the way to the first post. XD The whole process took an hour, but it was all worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, sorry that you can't upload pictures, that must be so annoying o.0
    ~Trickertreee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did that the other day too XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. This blog is awesome. =3
    You're so cool. Ha ha! This is a pretty nice blog. I like the way you're so straight forward and get-to-the-point.
    ~Zoraz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for featuring my blog Goldy! It means so much :3 P.S Since ppl don't see the contests, Im going to make a page on it :D ~Animalgirl58943

    ReplyDelete

*Attention* Before you comment, be sure to read our simple fintastic rules:
1. No Mean comments (If you don't like the blog; don't view it)
2. Respect Other Commenters
3. Please don't do spam comments
4. Try to stay as positive as you can! :)
Thanks.
~Goldfishypuppy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...