Hi! Welcome to JWT! Check here for daily updates! Breathless's Buddy list is full, so add Goldfishypuppy2. I hope you enjoy my blog, don't forget to comment and vote on polls! :)~Breathless

Sunday, August 12, 2012

I'm sorry, friends..

Hi Everyone. ._.
Sorry I'm kind of in a bad mood.
Lately I've been experiencing a lot of drama, which has made me a person that I don't want to be.
I deleted around 15 people last night, and I'm sorry, some of you were good friends, but It's just I don't need some of the drama you carry along with you, (No offense, sorry if you took that harshly, I didn't mean it that way.) I'm sorry, and if you want to be friends again, I might accept, but I'm just not in a Good place. I'm sorry, you didn't do anything wrong, I wish you the best in AJ, maybe we could be friends again sometime, but I want to focus on other things.
Follow Hp Lyrikz for more!
Follow Hp Lyrikz for more!Follow Hp Lyrikz for more!
Follow Hp Lyrikz for more!
Follow Hp Lyrikz for more!Follow Hp Lyrikz for more!
This is exactly what I wanted to avoid by being on Goldfishypuppy, and it always seems to find it's way back to me. Oh why oh why can't I be a normal jammer?
I tried to blend in at first, and only add a few friends, but look how well that turned out.
I'm sorry, I'm whining.
Goodbye.

P.s. Make sure to check out Goldfishypuppy's Blog and Animal Jam Goldfish Contests!

9 comments:

  1. goldy...im sorry...i dont know what to say except isn't this xxfreespiritxx again? i didn't really want you to take the membership because that sometimes can cause drama...sorry goldy that your so sad right now. =/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rainye I agree with everything you said. Sorry Goldy. I liked it when you were nonmember and before you talked about top hats and rares and how you missed them. Again, sorry Goldy.

      ~Crazee4horses

      Delete
  2. Oooo that's not good..... Hey on an unrelated topic have you ever heard of slender man? People are always talking about how creepy it is.... Well before I knew what it was, my friend had emailed me the slender game and it is creepy!! Only play it if you are not easily scared.
    ~elektronik1012

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goldy,
    even though we aren't buddies you really make a difference. You taught me to avoid the bad drama side of aj and not to focus on trading and rares so much. I will always be there reading your posts, and connecting with you. I used to have a lot of drama creating friends in real life but i honestly had to get over it and move on. I will be with you no matter what, if you're member or non member if you're rare or non rare you are the kind of person who can make a difference in the world and i support your choices. I am sure many people would agree with me ^ ^

    ReplyDelete
  4. more information this contact form you could look here www.dolabuy.su why not try these out replica dolabuy

    ReplyDelete
  5. see here now u4w73o0x49 replica gucci handbags replica bags pakistan replica bags aaa find here t3q89j3d46 replica bags uk replica bags louis vuitton replica gucci j0h41c4q21 replica bags hong kong

    ReplyDelete

*Attention* Before you comment, be sure to read our simple fintastic rules:
1. No Mean comments (If you don't like the blog; don't view it)
2. Respect Other Commenters
3. Please don't do spam comments
4. Try to stay as positive as you can! :)
Thanks.
~Goldfishypuppy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...