Hi! Welcome to JWT! Check here for daily updates! Breathless's Buddy list is full, so add Goldfishypuppy2. I hope you enjoy my blog, don't forget to comment and vote on polls! :)~Breathless

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Some Tiny Important Stuff 7/19/2012

Hi!

Many of you have commented on the last post, our told me on AJ how much you appreciated it and how it really made you think about AJ, and how reality is more important then Jamaa.
I really appreciate this input and I hope you share the same feelings too. Thanks for everyone who says they will always be there for me no matter what, because honestly I got a little insecure being non member, without any top hats and stuff no more. I feel like I am annoying sometimes..

Moonbeam1 requested to make a post on here, so I am giving her a blog permission for one post, too.
If you would like to make a post on here about something, doesn't really matter what, as long as it isn't hurting anyone, you can.
Just leave a comment with your username, email address, and what you would like to post about.
So, for example:

Username: Goldfishypuppy
Email: 1234@example.com
I would like to post about scammers.

If you don't want me to publish it, out of privacy for your email, just add:

**PLEASE DON'T PUBLISH THIS COMMENT!!!**

And it won't be published c:

I won't be posting right away tomorrow morning, but hopefully later that day.

I am planning to share my experiences, give how-tos, and maybe some rarity advice on this blog rather then post about items.

Any suggestions? Comment!

~Goldfishypuppy

No comments:

Post a Comment

*Attention* Before you comment, be sure to read our simple fintastic rules:
1. No Mean comments (If you don't like the blog; don't view it)
2. Respect Other Commenters
3. Please don't do spam comments
4. Try to stay as positive as you can! :)
Thanks.
~Goldfishypuppy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...