Hi! Welcome to JWT! Check here for daily updates! Breathless's Buddy list is full, so add Goldfishypuppy2. I hope you enjoy my blog, don't forget to comment and vote on polls! :)~Breathless

Sunday, July 29, 2012

How-to #3: Rainbow Links


Hi Guys!
This was a request by OrcaLvr.

This how-to tells you how to have rainbow links as seen on Animal Jam Fiery!
If you already know how to install an HTML/gadget, the code is:

<script src='http://yourjavascript.com/512719721/rainbow-links.js'>
/*
Rainbow Links Script- TAKANASHI Mizuki
For full source code, 100's more DHTML scripts, and TOS,
Visit http://www.dynamicdrive.com
Via http://www.spiceupyourblog.com
*/
</script>By <a href="http://www.spiceupyourblog.com/" target="_blank">Blog Gadgets</a>

How I quickly-installed them is by going to spiceupyourblog.com (CLICK HERE),
and scroll down and click on 'Add to Blogger'
Then you will come to a different screen..
Make sure to select the right blog that you want your rainbow links on, and then click 'add widget'.
The 'Rainbow links' Gadget will be at the top of your left or first column, drag it down to the bottom and then hit 'save arrangement' at the top.

Sorry I couldn't make this easier, it's all I have time for.
~Goldy
(Credit to Animal Jam Insiders / Sheesh4 for the picture)
We Love Rainbow! :)

11 comments:

  1. Hi, jammie263 here! For some reason, when I tried to do what you told me, it didn't work and only showed: By Blog Gadgets with a rainbow link on Blog Gadgets! How do I get it on the title? :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Fishy! I just got back from my vacation (don't know if you knew I was away) so I was wondering if you could make your next How-to about the categories gadget, thanks :)

    ~Trickertreee

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do you make the daily updates bar
    ~Hayes848

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool! Thanks for the how-tos! They are pretty usefull. And the picture of the dancing bananas looks pretty awesome! Can't stop giggling!
    ~***The Magical Wizard of Jamaa***

    ReplyDelete
  5. How do you make your videos, Goldy? ~ Dog26354

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am strangely amused by those dancing rainbow banana things. XD

    ~largemuddydog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Today I am here for you. You can see rainbow inn sky which has seven colour. How Spoof Pokemon You will have to add right links in the site then site will show in list.

    ReplyDelete

*Attention* Before you comment, be sure to read our simple fintastic rules:
1. No Mean comments (If you don't like the blog; don't view it)
2. Respect Other Commenters
3. Please don't do spam comments
4. Try to stay as positive as you can! :)
Thanks.
~Goldfishypuppy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...