Hi! Welcome to JWT! Check here for daily updates! Breathless's Buddy list is full, so add Goldfishypuppy2. I hope you enjoy my blog, don't forget to comment and vote on polls! :)~Breathless

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Legends of Jamaa #3: How Phantoms were created

*ACTUAL Legend*
Hi guys!
I thought I'd inform you on how the phantoms were made. 
This story is an 100% real Jamaa Legend, taken from October 28th 2010's Jamaa Journal.
(Credit to AJS for the picture)
I tried to make it big as possible, but if you can't read it it says:

"As the day of the phantoms approaches (Halloween), many jammers have had one big question on their minds: "What exactly are phantoms?" The answer to this question lies long ago.
Mira, the Sky Mother, was sad that she had lost her companion Zios, the Sky Father. Her feelings of sadness and anger fell to the ground, mixed with elements of Jamaa, and formed the dark and mysterious phantoms.
Now, the phantoms' only goal is to being chaos and destruction to Jamaa. That's why we celebrate the Day of the Phantoms: to trick them and tease them, preventing them from doing their dark deeds!"

Well, if that isn't ever an intense story! This is where I got my inspiration for the time in Legends of Jamaa #2!
But, I have a few questions from this story..
  • They only talk about Mira, being the Sky Mother, and Zios, being the Sky Father, so is their Earth Mother and fathers?
  • If their was Earth Mother and Fathers, would they be good or bad?
  • How did Zios die?
  • What will happen if the phantoms find out that we don't really mean the Day of the Phantoms, were just tricking them?
  • What other Elements of Jamaa mixed with Mira's tears and sadness? 
What do you guys think?
What other questions do you guys have?
Jamaa Culture is sure a mystery!

~Goldfishypuppy

3 comments:

  1. I read in a legend that Zios died when Mira lost him in a storm ;(
    -swan2001

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really interesting questions...
    I was thinking about emailing them to AJHQ (Yes, I would give full credit :3), but then I realized I would just get some stupid robot response, which I get every time I email them.
    I mean, really.
    I used to email them so much.
    Asking for rares, big changes.
    Yeah.
    And F- GOLDY, sorry x3 I was about to call you Free there... I am seriously thinking about doing something like this. But anonymously.
    And by 'this', I meant a blog like this. Kind of hidden, where you can confess everything, but not revealing your main AJ identity.

    ~EagleEye

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Yeah.. well I don't care, I don't want to have to hide anything anymore! It feels great to have this style of blogging, and not having to worry about item updates or anything.

      Delete

*Attention* Before you comment, be sure to read our simple fintastic rules:
1. No Mean comments (If you don't like the blog; don't view it)
2. Respect Other Commenters
3. Please don't do spam comments
4. Try to stay as positive as you can! :)
Thanks.
~Goldfishypuppy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...