Hi! Welcome to JWT! Check here for daily updates! Breathless's Buddy list is full, so add Goldfishypuppy2. I hope you enjoy my blog, don't forget to comment and vote on polls! :)~Breathless

Saturday, January 5, 2013

The Drama Ends Now

Hello Jammers, this is Feelers, posting for Breathless today. Me and many Jammers feel that the drama needs to stop.       I had a dream that was in the theme of bullying, and it had all of Nickelodeon's Rugrats characters. Phil, Lil, and Chuckie were being mean to Tommy because he was trying to tell them that Angelica was being rude and mean, but they never believed him......I woke up, wondering why on Earth I would have that dream. I soon thought if it was because of the huge black heart being made from the bullying on this blog.       Every Jammer is unique. Not all Jammers have to like the same blog. This blog is one of those unique blogs. Lessons of Jamaa, truths, possibly heard rumors. But that doesn't mean that this blog was meant to be full of drama. Breathless is posting what she feels in her heart. What she feels in her heart isn't "Oh I want to post bad rumors on Jammers and make people hate me so I get famous." She isn't the type of human that would do that. I know it. People need to let their feelings out, but should do it in the nicest way possible. Did Breathless ever straight up say "I hate Kinyonga and she is the worst person ever"? She wasn't warning everyone that Kin is a bad person. You could say it's like a journal, where she wants to express her feelings.        Hating. It's a human trait. Everyone feels it. I hate, you guys hate, we ALL hate things. But we don't consider ourselves bad people, now do we? Everyone is human, and we all have a bad side. Many Jammers unleashed their bad sides in comments, saying "Delete this blog, nothing but trash" or "I hate Breathless all she wants is popularity and to be like Snowyclaw", which is bullying itself, and brings us into the next subject. Bloggers. I am a Blogger, and the reason why I blog is to help Jammers, not get post in vain to be "famous" or whatever you call it. I am not Breathless, so I don't know if this is what she feels, but should could be posting to teach Jammers for one thing, and she could be letting her true feelings out in posts. Bloggers DO NOT have power. We don't have the power to control Jammers and how they feel about other Jammers. Brreathless isn't trying to do that! Some commenters said something along the lines of "You're trying soooo hard to be like Snowyclaw". She can't control people. Neither can I, and I'm not trying to. Not all Jammers read blogs. It's not like every single Jammer knows who you are just because you have a high rated blog, and I'm saying this to all Jammers who blog. I don't dislike Snowyclaw or her blog. That's not why I'm saying this. Every Blogger is unique, just as every Jammer is. Because of that, not every Jammer will like this blog, or that one. Let the Bloggers post what they want, because they are unique! Never try to control their blog and say what they can and can't post. Some comments said "I can do what I want". That means the Blogger can do what they want. They can post what they want, unless it's illegal. If Breathless posted something horrific about you directly like "YOU are so annoying and I hate you", then that would be the time to take action and do something about it; Breathless hasn't posted like that. She isn't posting directly to YOU and saying that YOU need to hate this person and YOU need to report this person. If you don't enjoy this blog, you have an extremely simple solution. Don't look at it! I understand why some Jammers still do though - the drama gets addicting. You -including me- have to come back to the blog and see all the rage of what the Jammers are saying so you can reply to it. Do you dislike it because you're jealous? Or are you addicted to it because it's full of drama, and that's why you hate it? Choose your side. Do you bully Breathless or others, and send terrible comments to them? Or do you try to stop the madness and make peace? It's your choice. Your choice will determine who you are. If you decide to continue publishing hate comments and comment to me saying that I should die, then you probably are going against your heart and let the madness control you. Those comments wouldn't boother me anyway, and they wouldn't guide my path for me. If you decide to think about what's happened an apologize, or forget what's happened, then you have succeeded in listening to what your heart has to say and go with it.    I hope you all have heard me out and stop this madness.      ~Feelers

50 comments:

  1. 1st comment! BTW Feelers, this blog isn`t whatever breathless told you. As much as she posts about bullying, and stopping the drama, she also starts it. This blog has alot of fights, and it makes MORE tension between Goldy and Kiny.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It doesn't mean she wants to start the fights. I know she doesn't have a chip on her shoulder.

      Delete
    2. And she didn't tell me anything. She only asked me to post on her blog. This is what I believe, not what somebody told me.

      Delete
    3. The tension is gone between me and Kiny.

      Delete
    4. No, I didn't tell feelers to post anything. She emailed me saying she wanted to post about bullying/drama, and I let her. She may post more if she chooses.

      Delete
    5. Agreed to Breathless. Feelers posted what her heart says. This is the post I've been trying to tell everyone. I couldn't actually post anything because I felt shy, I thought for FOUR months about it. I thought I could make a post about saying that people should stop thinking that we have power over other Jammers, like we own them. No one 'owns' them, God does. He created everyone of us. Everything. Electricity, internet, everything. We were given ability to think and here we are, if God didn't let man be able to think, we wouldn't be here, enjoying and know other friends online. He gave us power, but EQUAL power, no one has more power then someone else. If your the President, so? You don't have power over other people. Were you elected by God? No. You were elected by us because we think you have enough power and kindness in your heart. All those who elected the President have faith on him/her. Being the President/Vice Pres./Mayor doesn't make you the most powerful person on earth. We are all equal, including our power, it seems to be that all of us are Presidents in this case, we don't have power to change peoples decisions. We have our own choices to. It's not like we want others to be the same. When I mean we are all created "equal" Is that I mean that we are equal on who we are. We are equal on what we are because all of us are HUMANS. No one is a robot or what. We are all humans. We can't control other's choices because God made us choose paths. There are three paths, Wrong Path, Right path, and your path. [Joking! actually two because I got the 'your path' from Adventure Time] If you go to the right path and your friend goes to the wrong path, it's o.k., don't force him/her to go with you. If you still haven't chosen your path, first think about it. Ask your friends/parents, then once you get it. Go on and live your dream! [XD Tangled!]

      ~XxMoonlightLightsxX [Sakura180/Van506/Thracey99/FunnyBunnyTeny/Thracey11/BlueBlueBlueyGirl/DreamsOfBlue/APowerfulBlueDestiny/IamPriceless] Man, that is a LOT of usernames I used to be.

      Delete
    6. Thank you for expressing that part. :) I didn't want to explain it in the post because I thought it would offend some Jammers, but in a comment, it would be better.

      Delete
    7. Thank you. "The tension is gone between me and Kiny." I`m glad the madness is over. I hope now that Jamaa, Animaljam and all animaljam blog/fan sites can heal in peace.

      Delete
    8. Me too. :)

      Oh, and P.S.
      I did comment that because I HAD to post it from my heart <3


      -Love & Truth (Chicken Smoothie) [XxMoonlightLightsxX] (AJ)
      Oh, and this is my Chicken Smoothie Account. To lazy to log in My normal one :D

      Delete
  2. I agree with you (I seem to agree with you a lot...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's okay, those are your opinions. But I know that she isn't trying to start these fights. You guys probably feel this because you don't know her well enough.....but feel free to think your opinions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ☼pielover4ever☼January 5, 2013 at 9:23 PM

    I STRONGLY agree with this post. Some of it is what I've been trying to explain to those who pick on Goldy, but I never knew how to put it in words. Thank you Feelers for posting this, hopefully it will make people realize what they're doing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I strongly agree with you. Its good to express your feelings and no one can change your opinion. We all hate things and we can't say no to it. Keep up the food work Feelers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, people dont think this blog is about drama. Anyways, people want drama, and this isnt drama. It's just truth! The blogging is the truth, and jammers are constantly trying to interfere/constantly disagree. I like this blog, and this post is is very full of truth :D

      Delete
    2. Thanks guys, I was hoping this would help some Jammers! :)

      Delete
  6. I apologize to anyone I have hurt. I posted some really disgusting comments on here. I regret doing so, I allowed the drama to get the best of me and went haywire posting comments with explicit remarks. I am truly sorry.- cydcharisse22

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello. Haha. :P
    My nose tickles and itches.
    Stop poking me with that stick.
    Shut up.
    I already know I'm weird.
    I've been told so many times.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love being weird. :D

      I found a bandaid in my milk.
      I like pickles. (Not really)
      I love bacon.
      Why is there a sock in my mustard?!

      Delete
    2. Being weird is my hobby.

      Whenever someone calls me normal, I'd kill them. [Not literally. Maybe...]

      Hey! Why is there a shoe on my spaghetti?!
      Waiter!
      MEH LIKEY AWESOM SHOES.
      LOL. XD. Hahaha.

      Randomness and funniness. The two things I love the most.

      Hi. Bye.
      Tata! Toodles.
      ~XxMoonlightLightsxX

      Delete
    3. Heh... Stuf happnz ya no? (Don't go all over me with my grammar... I just type catchphrase like this.)

      Delete
    4. *my catchphrase

      Delete
    5. Weirdness! c:
      Why is there stinky shoe in my ice cream!!
      I love pickles!
      Why does this ice cream taste like socks?!?

      Delete
    6. I love being weird.. :P

      -bunnyrockerzrock

      Delete
    7. Being weird is mah life style >:O

      Cock roaches in mah oat meal
      I think my macroni is doing the limboo
      Max the unicorn is makin' some pie flavored pie in the laundry room
      XD

      Delete
  8. Meep... I don't want to start the drama again, I just want to say that - '"I hate Kinyonga and she is the worst person ever"? She wasn't warning everyone that Kin is a bad person.' Well, no, she didn't say it in those words. But remember the post "let's all say thanks to Kinyonga"? Exactly.
    This was not meant to be offensive to anyone!!

    ~Kinyonga

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How about we forget about it and never bring it up again? We're holding a vibe here.....

      Delete
    2. I agree with kinyonga! Sorry if I spelt it wrong but, breathless NEEDS to be nicer, she singles Kinyonga out of everyone! Like she treats Kinyonga cause she said what she wanted to say, this is mainly what that post is about! Saying what YOU want to say! But I guess not for Kinyonga! I couldn't even read it all I was so flusterd!!

      Delete
    3. We all said what we wanted, I don't want this to start again. If you are flustered, then don't view this blog.

      Delete
  9. Its been so long since this whole thing started... I don't even really remember what started this fight!!! 0_0

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's for the best that nobody brings it up. It's a waste of time and life.

      Delete
  10. Ur right Feelers, I know I started it mostly... but sorry.
    Btw, it's my bday, im visting ALL the blogs today.. Lol bye

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's okay, that's all from the past. And Happy Birthday! Have fun with all of the blogs! :)

      Delete
  11. Replies
    1. Oh, and BTW, I am the anonymus person, or the person who spells anonymus wrong.

      Delete
  12. Good post. Yes everyone can be bad at times, even if we don't know it. People also need to stop taking things the wrong way.

    ReplyDelete
  13. BTW Breathless did hurt jammer's feelings!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But she does feel bad, but she should be saying that in this post's comments too.

      Delete
    2. I know I did & I apologized for it.

      Delete
  14. Can everyone just stop adding acid to the already bubbling mixture before it explodes. It's time to move on, get over it, apologies were exchanged and no one wants to fight so whoever is constantly saying breathless this breathless that and what not should stop. Yes, I agree people like Kin were hurt badly but we shouldn't bring it up anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Look everyone, your all saying "Oh lets get over the fact the Breathless hurt peoples feelings!" Your all just bringing it up again. GET OVER IT!!!! What was i talking about.......what fight.....
    ---Josh52215

    ReplyDelete
  16. I kinda agree with Infinite Majesty...
    We shouldn't bring it up anymore. Let's just leave it for now. Goldy is a unique person, and yeah I do agree that this blog is somehow like her journal. She expresses her feelings and thoughts and all that, and she is trying her best to not swear and all that (I guess...)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I feel so sad ;-;

    ReplyDelete
  18. keep calm and ignore the drama.
    keep calm and watch my little pony.
    keep calm and eat tacos.
    keep calm and dont scam.
    keep calm and be annoying on every comment section
    keep calm and rage at your keyboard for typing the wrong things.
    keep calm and watch even MORE my little pony
    keep calm and throw potatoes at your oatmeal
    keep calm and have a ponyriffic night.

    ReplyDelete

*Attention* Before you comment, be sure to read our simple fintastic rules:
1. No Mean comments (If you don't like the blog; don't view it)
2. Respect Other Commenters
3. Please don't do spam comments
4. Try to stay as positive as you can! :)
Thanks.
~Goldfishypuppy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...